..NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE..!

04 May, 2009

i'm really piss off !!...

bg aku ikatan persahabatan ataupun berkwn ni membuatkan aku sakit ati..aku tak tau knpe,tp knape nak jd mcm ni???!!..i'm trying my best, i'm doing the best to take care the others..but how about me..my feeling, hundred times i have been hurt by the others..but aku just trime jer smue tu..baru aku tau mcmaner perasaan A*** bile die buat aku mcm ni..all the promises..its all lie and the bond of our friendship..i think its going over..i love him more then others as a friends,knape susah sgt nk berkwn,apatah lg nk kene menjage hati..die mungkin kwn aku, tp makin lame makin aku tak kenal sape die, i'm not running, tp aku rse aku yg terkejar2 kan die, tp die tak pernah nak fhm aku.." i'll treat my friends equally..." that’s the word he said to me before,..and until now i'm still hearing that words in my ears..breaking all the promises..crying all day night,memikirkan bnda ni saje..seorg kwn yg aku anggap kwn tp mmg dah byk berubah..maybe starting from today, i'll start my new life..to him, thanks a lots for helping me, mungkin dgn nyawa aku pun, aku still tak dpt bls ape yg dh byk die tlng aku, tp I think may be this is the end of our friendship, i cannot stand anymore...i think its over now..i'll stand with my own feet..even though I know its really hard but I’m trying to push myself coz I now ‘NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE’ eithet i believe or not,that things will happend to me..thats the worst thing ever happened in mylife..(all this words came from my heart..this night I was really hurt and only this way I can express all of my feeling..Tapping this keyboard in the middle of night & give out what I want to said…)



No comments:

Post a Comment